A new Lake District website has been launched to challenge OTA’s and third party booking facilities.
Allofthelakedistrict.co.uk has been set up by the true people in the know regarding travel and tourism in the Lake District from day to day running to the all important digital online and offline marketing. With over 40 years of experience working for some of the best hotels and most influential organisations, the team has the real knowledge to lead a successful campaign to help tourism operators in the Lake District and Cumbria cut down the ever growing monopoly of OTA’s.
What you get with using a location specific travel portal such as Allofthelakedistrict.co.uk:
- A business reared in the Lake District
- Absolute knowledge of the region
- More in depth, specific location information
- More insightful descriptions of each accommodation venue so you’ll pick the perfect place for your holiday or short break
- Easy to navigate and search for accommodation from B7B’s to hotels and self catering depending on what you fancy
- After a one off, annual advertising payment, all bookings are done direct – better for the guests/better for the operator
- Social media targeted to this, the UK’s newest and largest UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll be certain to find the best offers and latest super scenic pics whether you’re on the Allofthelakedistrict.co.uk Instagram, Facebook or Twitter pages, no need to wade through images of elsewhere in the UK, just pure unadulterated Lake District!
Whether you’re tourists looking for where to stay and things to do in the Lake District or are an tourism business operator looking advertise, all the information you need can be found on https://www.allofthelakedistrict.co.uk